You can now receive the same great care from Hometown Health Centers from the comfort of your home, or wherever you are! Our telehealth service offers our established patients an easy way to visit with their provider using a computer, smartphone, or tablet. This service is available for many primary care, medical follow up, and behavioral health appointments. However, telehealth may not be appropriate for every type of appointment and some visits are excluded.
To request a telehealth appointment with your provider, please contact our call center at (518) 370-1441. Telehealth visits use video and audio which allows for the same kind of face-to-face conversation that would normally happen during an in-person visit.
Please call 518-370-1440 (Schenectady) or 518-627-2110 (Amsterdam) to schedule a tele-visit with your doctor. This is available for all current patients.
REQUESTING AN APPOINTMENT BY PATIENT PORTAL:
- Log in to your PATIENT PORTAL account by using the Healow App for Smartphones or through our website. See links below
- Select “Find Appointment”
- Choose your provider/doctor and click “Book Appointment”
- Select “Show Availabilities” and choose a date and time
- Confirm your information and enter a reason for the visit
- An email confirmation will be sent soon!
TO SET UP A PATIENT PORTAL ACCOUNT:
Please contact our office and request to be set up for the patient portal. We will be happy to help you!
Schenectady patients call: 518-370-1440
Amsterdam patients call: 518-627-2110
Click here for directions to download the free app that integrates with our electronic health record system.