Aug. 23, 2019
Aug. 4, 2019
July 25, 2019
Hometown Health Centers Dental Providers:
- Rory Schmit, DDS - Chief Dental Officer
- Sinah Abdullah, DDS
- Mohammed Khair, DDS
- Barry Loffredo, DDS
- Trevor O'Neil, DDS
- Henry Perry-Friedman, DDS
- Gurinder Wadhwa, Oral Surgeon
- Roxanne, Baugh, Hygienist
- Theresa Crowder, Hygienist
- Karen DeThorne, Hygienist
- Elise LeMay, Hygienist
- Margaret Gray, Hygienist – Dental Outreach
- Jana Pasquerella, Hygienist – Dental Outreach Manager
We provide a full range of on-site primary and preventative dental services to you and your family, including pediatric dental and oral health services.
HHC will counsel you on the necessity of accessing preventative dental care. You will be provided with information on available services, the importance of dental care and its relation to other underlying health care issues.
Our dental outreach team visits 17 schools across Schenectady County in a program highly acclaimed by the Schenectady City School District. Using portable dental equipment that is easily transported to each site, our hygienists are very flexible with school schedules and always strive to meet the needs of students and teachers.